To Purchase: Download Application
|1. Income Limits||# of
|2. Asset Limits @ $75,000|
|3. Must be first time homebuyer (exceptions may apply)|
Sale Price: $144,327
For a showing, please contact the owner at email@example.com
64 Village Court Berlin, Massachusetts
More than just a house! Living in the Camelot Cohousing neighborhood of Sawyer Hill EcoVillage, you will enjoy the best of community living in your own townhouse:
- The use of a large common house which supports a wide variety of activities including community dinners, games, music, dance, exercise, hobbies, and more.
- 25+ wooded acres in conservation among beautiful hills with orchards and horse farms nearby, yet with easy access to shopping and I-495 and I-290 highways.
- Reduced living costs through the sharing of resources, whether in the workshop, the garden, the common house, or elsewhere on the grounds.
- Bold, innovative designs that stand out for their aesthetic appeal and intelligent use of space.
- Use of high quality, energy efficient construction materials, reducing costs for heating, cooling, andmaintenance after move in, as well as a reduced impact on the environment.
Condo Association Amenities: Inground Pool, Workshop, Gardens, Conservation Land with Trails, Playground, Guest Parking, Common House with Exercise Room, Dance Studio, Great Room with Fireplace, Kitchen, Hobby Rooms and more.
Management: Resident Condo Association
Berlin Elementary School Tahanto Regional