If interested, contact us.
40b units are available to and intended to be affordable by low- and moderate-income buyers. More information can be found here
This two bedroom townhouse features a flexible open layout; living room with beautiful views of the woodlands; super-insulated walls and triple-glazed windows; and a walk-up attic.
This isn't just a house -- by living in the Mosaic Commons neighborhood of Sawyer Hill Ecovillage, you will enjoy the best of community living in your own home:
- The use of a large common house that supports a wide variety of activities including community dinners, games, music, dance, exercise, hobbies, and more.
- Use of high quality, energy efficient construction materials, reducing costs for heating, cooling, and maintenance after move in, as well as a reduced impact on the environment.
- 25+ wooded acres in conservation among beautiful hills with orchards and horse farms nearby, yet with easy access to shopping and I-495 and I-290 highways.
- Reduced living costs through the sharing of resources, whether in the workshop, the garden, the common house, or elsewhere on the grounds.
- Bold, innovative designs that stand out for their aesthetic appeal and intelligent use of space.
Sawyer Hill Ecovillage is two neighborhoods developed by its members with a vision that goes far in to the future.