Contact Rebecca firstname.lastname@example.org for a home tour and email@example.com for a community tour.
Home #31, a 2BR, 1.5 baths TH is available for sale.
It has a finished attic, and a partially finished basement (has flooring and ceiling, and the cement walls are painted). The kitchen and downstairs bathroom floors have been redone with high quality vinyl tile, and the living room has also been redone in vinyl tile.
The walkout basement has additional outlets and a utility sink. The wiring is in for a 220 outlet, but needs a plug and to be turned on.
The hot water heater is a couple of years old.
There is a plug added to the walk-in closet in the master bedroom, and mini-splits (heat pumps and AC) in the whole house.
Behind our unit are 6 4’x8’ raised beds and two smaller ones, and there is a d’anjou pear tree in front (if the new owner doesn’t want it, we will take it with us!).
This isn't just a house -- by living in the Mosaic Commons neighborhood of Sawyer Hill Ecovillage, you will enjoy the best of community living in your own home:
- The use of a large common house that supports a wide variety of activities including community dinners, games, music, dance, exercise, hobbies, and more.
- Use of high quality, energy efficient construction materials, reducing costs for heating, cooling, and maintenance after move in, as well as a reduced impact on the environment.
- 25+ wooded acres in conservation among beautiful hills with orchards and horse farms nearby, yet with easy access to shopping and I-495 and I-290 highways.
- Reduced living costs through the sharing of resources, whether in the garden, the common house, or elsewhere on the grounds.
- Bold, innovative designs that stand out for their aesthetic appeal and intelligent use of space.
Sawyer Hill Ecovillage is two neighborhoods developed by its members with a vision that goes far in to the future.