Mosaic Common's Common House is the center of our neighborhood, both physically and socially. It's the place where the community comes together -- for shared meals, for games and entertainment, for meetings, for parties, for hobbies and activities.
Our Common House provides
- A great room for (optional) shared meals and large events
- A dining room for more private meals, or expansion space on the great room
- A large commercial-quality kitchen with mixed-height work surfaces, gas ranges, two ovens and refrigerators, and commercial dishwasher
- A kid's playroom with a window view from the building's hub, and its own bathroom and exit to the outdoors
- A recreation/multi-purpose room with ping pong, puzzles, crafts tables, foosball and more
- An exercise room
- A living room for smaller gatherings and casual socializing
- A music room
- Shared laundry facilities (in addition to laundry hookups in every home)
- A small herb garden off the kitchen, in addition to the large community vegetable garden
- A large shaded front porch
- Smaller rooms for hobbies, smaller meetings, etc.
- Mail boxes and coat room
- Handicapped accessible bathroom and shower
- A large outdoor hot tub
- A paved courtyard for outdoor cooking, patio tables and children's play
- Internet service
- Dual fuel fireplace (gas/wood)
- Energy efficient heating and cooling (heat pump)
- Super insulated and low-toxicity, just like all our individual units
All residents have full use of the common house. It's like having extra rooms on your house that happens to not be attached.