3BR - 7 Village Ln - FSBO $349,000
Homes at Sawyer Hill EcoVillage:
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes with open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms and backyards. Many units with porches, some with garages, basements, additional half or full baths, and large attic storage spaces. Green upgrade options available for floors, cabinets and counters.
- Bold, innovative designs that stand out for their aesthetic appeal and intelligent use of space.
- Use of high quality, energy efficient construction materials, reducing costs for heating, cooling, and maintenance after move in, as well as a reduced impact on the environment. Units incorporate the use of low or no VOC materials.
- Some homes are handicapped accessible or visitable and most can be made ground floor accessible.
- Energy Star appliances throughout the community.
- Some units have natural gas heat, others electric with a pellet stove, heat pump or gas heat option.
Other units may become available, contact us and we will notify you if a home of your desired type opens up.
An Extra Room
Buying a house in cohousing is like buying a house with an extra room, but the room is not attached to your house; it's in the common house and throughout the community. For example, living in either neighborhood of Sawyer Hill EcoVillage, you would enjoy:
- The use of a large common house which supports a wide variety of activities including community dinners, games, music, dance, exercise, hobbies, and more.
- 25+ wooded acres in conservation among beautiful hills with orchards and horse farms nearby, yet with easy access to shopping and I-495 and I-290 highways.
- Reduced living costs through the sharing of resources, whether in the workshop, the garden, the common house, or elsewhere.
Sawyer Hill is two neighborhoods developed by its members; our goal is community, not profit. We are proud to have built our community and to be offering homes designed to meet our desires and needs far into the future.